TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

MrHubertLouis

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 5, 2021
If a question has a word limit of 250 words, can I get away with only mentioning two points? I originally had three points but felt like I am not able to fully expand on them without removing one.

itsfearless15

Premium Member
Sep 16, 2023
For the Ashurst Summer VS, it says that you should complete the online ability tests within 3 days of receiving them, but do we have to complete before the overall Jan 5th noon deadline? Or is that only for the written part of the application?

clo224455

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 2, 2023
    For Addleshaw Goddard there is a section in the application that says,

"Use this space to tell us about any mitigating circumstances that you might have, any scholarships or awards that you have achieved or any other information, such as your preferred pronouns"

Would it be
    appropriate to mention any volunteering achievements here or is it restricted to the aforementioned.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: yasmars

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.