TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    Has anyone had experience with Flex for paralegal positions? I'm hesitant to go through another agency interview process only to end up without any job offers. I previously interviewed with Accutrainee to be a paralegal, but they haven't had any job opportunities for me in months.

F a v o u r

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 4, 2021
    I personally wouldn’t prioritise putting them in work experience as they aren’t really work experience (you don’t work when you are on them), and they are only one day.

Depending on the rest of the application form though, there may not be anywhere else to include them. In these instances, some people group them together along with virtual programmes and put them as one entry. The only time I would potentially think about highlighting it separately is if you attended a programme run by the firm you are applying to, but even then that isn’t always necessary because they know you attended the event!
    Thank you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.