TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Ali A

Legendary Member
  • Feb 28, 2022
    does anyone have any clue when dechert will get back to us for Spring ACs? the wait is driving me crazy
    No idea, I completed the VI and Written Assessment on Wednesday 20th December.

I hope it is soon though. I know my friend has his Written Assessment this coming Wednesday so not sure if they are just waiting for everyone to be done before they decide.

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    I need some advice from you guys - do you think it's a good idea to have my notes open in a Word document during a virtual assessment centre? This would include things like situations for standard competency questions or points about why I'm interested in the firm. On one hand, I believe it might help me stay more relaxed, but on the other hand, I'm concerned about becoming overly dependent on these notes 😥

What do you do? (I only had in person ACs so far so this was not an option haha)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.