TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

ayiiii05

Distinguished Member
Nov 10, 2023
Brush up on your general business understanding! I did an AC for Hogan Lovells last year and for the case study I had to talk about the issues facing the stakeholders etc of a particular business. The whole thing stressed me out so much that I took knowing what a stakeholder is as a win 🤣. But seriously, brush up on business key terms and commercial news stories and you'll be fine - confidence is the big thing. Congrats and good luck!
Thank you, that's going to help me so much!

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021
    Just received an AC invite from Simmons which I am so shocked about😭 If anyone has any tips please let me know as it's my first ever AC!
    see, your positive thinking does pay off <333 I'd say make sure you have an understanding of law firms as businesses, how do they retain clients, also what tasks trainees do and their role, GOOD LUCK

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.