TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

ADKM

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2022
Reed smith PFO. What did u guys make of the VI feedback. I personally found it very confusing. For the ‘what unique qualities would u bring to the role?’ question, they told me to mention the unique qualities and not what I’m good at. Yet if I had just mentioned my unique qualities without any examples, I would’ve still been pfo’ed. I answered this question by stating 2 qualities and examples when I demonstrated them, so not sure what I did wrong. Smh 🤦

Ghassen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 24, 2022
Reed Smith PFO’ers. What were your assessment pillars like? Interested to see how much it might be weighted.
It’s weighted nothing … I got 9976 and two above average in verbal and numerical reasoning !! Also, I am sure I did very well in VI. The most hurting rejection since the starting of the cycle !

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.