Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Do written exercises require intros?

For example, if I was asked to give advice to a client, would you start with niceties? Or go straight into an executive summary? Does an executive summary require a heading?

Sorry, I’m so unfamiliar will all this!
Just go straight into the advice. The niceties would be in the email correspondence sending the summary/research note, rather than in the research note itself.

Farhan65756

Distinguished Member
Feb 3, 2023
Womble Bond Dickinson said they would get back to people on the week commencing 25th March, and I just wanted to ask if there is even a chance for me to progress to the virtual AC based on my Amberjack Assessment feedback report? I got top band for Verbal Intellect, middle band for Numerical Intellect. As for the 4 pillars I got:
Grit: 6; Applied Intellect: 4; Creative Force: 7; Digital Mindset: 9

Reactions: bangarangbass39

sm99

Distinguished Member
Feb 5, 2020
Womble Bond Dickinson said they would get back to people on the week commencing 25th March, and I just wanted to ask if there is even a chance for me to progress to the virtual AC based on my Amberjack Assessment feedback report? I got top band for Verbal Intellect, middle band for Numerical Intellect. As for the 4 pillars I got:
Grit: 6; Applied Intellect: 4; Creative Force: 7; Digital Mindset: 9
I think these are pretty good numbers but no one knows what WBDs checkboxes are - your video interview will also play a big part I assume :)

Reactions: Farhan65756

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.