Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I really can't comprehend why they have done a complete 180 this year from the previous years. I thought they were a bit more about inclusivity and people than just grades.That is insane. Did you not meet the A-Level or grade requirements?
Just says that they are emailing to give everyone an update by 6 November at the latestHolding email? Could you expand please?![]()
Is it a bad sign if we haven't received this after doing form and first stage test lolJust says that they are emailing to give everyone an update by 6 November at the latest
I haven't received it either but wouldn't count on it being a bad sign. 6 November is most likely the mass PFO day either way, usually later stages for Ashurst are well underway by the date they give to get back to everyoneIs it a bad sign if we haven't received this after doing form and first stage test lol
Most likely this, tbh. 3 Bs at A LevelThat is insane. Did you not meet the A-Level or grade requirements?
We will find out together mateIs it a bad sign if we haven't received this after doing form and first stage test lol
I could just be speculating but I think it has a lot to do with magic circle mergers with American firms and the fact that a lot of city firms have also put their own requirements up in response.I really can't comprehend why they have done a complete 180 this year from the previous years. I thought they were a bit more about inclusivity and people than just grades.
They also probably want to reduce the number of applications they have to read. One of the easiest ways to do that is to (re)introduce grade requirements.I could just be speculating but I think it has a lot to do with magic circle mergers with American firms and the fact that a lot of city firms have also put their own requirements up in response.
Thank you so so much Trump![]()
they never actually did lollegal cheek says kirkland isn't running a vac scheme this year?
yeah this came up last year - they just make everyone with a vac scheme offer do a 2nd AC and give out tcs?they never actually did lol
from what i know they basically run 2 insight days after the VI stage. the first insight day is the first AC and if you pass you get invited to the second insight day which is the final AC. it doesn't really matter if you applied for the VS/TC because they give TCs if you pass the final round. now that they've stopped the VS I'm assuming everyone just applies normally for the TCyeah this came up last year - they just make everyone with a vac scheme offer do a 2nd AC and give out tcs?