I got the job sim invite 3 days after submitting the first assessmentFor those people who have done HLC's first assessment and received either a rejection or the job sim, how long did they take to get back to you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I got the job sim invite 3 days after submitting the first assessmentFor those people who have done HLC's first assessment and received either a rejection or the job sim, how long did they take to get back to you?
Thanks so much for this! Do you know if the questions are more soft-skill based or motivational?The video interview questions for the open day are the same as for the vacation scheme questions. And it's a separate application so even if you don't get the open day you can still apply for the vacation scheme. If you attend an open day you don't have to do the online assessment again when you're applying for the vacation scheme
last year they were situational I would sayThanks so much for this! Do you know if the questions are more soft-skill based or motivational?
Thank you!stage 2 is a mix of SJT and video interview questions
Same, I got it just now. Are they still going to send out any more acceptances?I thought DLA Piper London Discovery Day application closes at 5pm? Why has it closed already…