you reckon I'm cooked if I did the test last Thursday, and not heard anything back?I got the job sim invite 3 days after submitting the first assessment
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you reckon I'm cooked if I did the test last Thursday, and not heard anything back?I got the job sim invite 3 days after submitting the first assessment
Does anyone what DLA test is like is it SJT or neurodiversity test. Is their test the same test used by Fieldfisher and WBD last year.
Congrats!!DLA CRS and Freshfields OA, received all in the same day! Any insight on either would be appreciated!
ukearlycareers@freshfields.comDoes anyone have Freshfields' official GR contact email? I'm unable to find it Lord knows why!
Sorry I can't be of more help here, but if you can't find an answer, I would write to their Grad Rec and see!Does anyone know the word count for Baker McKenzie's SVS application questions. They don't appear on the page but I'm not sure if this is just the case for me or it's the case for everyone.
I submitted Freshfields on Friday (02/10) and DLA (28/09)Congrats!!When did you submit your DLA and Freshfields?
Just trying to understand the turnaround as I still need to do Freshfields.
I'm not sure, but could this be it: https://joinus.addleshawgoddard.com...ontract-london-london-england-united-kingdom? If not, I would definitely recommend writing to their Grad Rec!Hi, has anyone been able to access the addleshaw goodddd spring vac scheme application page? I can’t find it to save my life
ukearlycareers@freshfields.comDoes anyone have Freshfields' official GR contact email? I'm unable to find it Lord knows why!
Unfortunately, I have never personally completed it, but I found this thread on it from last year: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/hogan-lovells-job-simulation-assessment.10028/ where Abbie gives some general SJT and written exercise tips.Any inisghts on the Hogan Lovells job simulation assessment? Especially what the questions for the video interview part are? Thanks!
It's still very early days!Slaughter and May direct tc PFO, im feeling really defeated about not getting anything this cycle but still need to hear from Sidley, A&O Sherman, Reed Smith (no assessment yet), and Dechert (no assessment yet). I plan on applying to more firms, but I'm worried I am approaching applications wrong tho I have looked at what recruitment and TCLA forums recommend in your responses.
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you! You definitely did the right thing by emailing Grad Rec. Unfortunately, different firms have different policies on these sorts of glitches, but I hope it works out and you get to re-take it.Hi guys, I was doing my Clifford Chance WGT when it submitted automatically at like 10mins. I have sent an email to recruitment but will they do anything about it? they have already sent me a report and automated rejection.
Just echoing what rrr said, it's still really early in the cycle, and it's so easy to compare your timeline to everyone else's when it's all so public.Slaughter and May direct tc PFO, im feeling really defeated about not getting anything this cycle but still need to hear from Sidley, A&O Sherman, Reed Smith (no assessment yet), and Dechert (no assessment yet). I plan on applying to more firms, but I'm worried I am approaching applications wrong tho I have looked at what recruitment and TCLA forums recommend in your responses.
Hi! Huge congratulations on reaching the written ex stageAshurst written exercise invite! Does anyone have any tips? This is my first written exercise and I would really appreciate it!
Hi! Huge congratulations on also reaching the written ex stageMe too! Any tips would be very much appreciated![]()
ukgraduates@freshfields.comDoes anyone have Freshfields' official GR contact email? I'm unable to find it Lord knows why!
more soft-skill basedThanks so much for this! Do you know if the questions are more soft-skill based or motivational?