I am assuming PFO at this point LOLI got an invite last night! Applied on Tuesday.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am assuming PFO at this point LOLI got an invite last night! Applied on Tuesday.
Hi! I would recommend asking Grad Rec, just to be sure.On vantage applications, when asked if you're preparing for PGDL / SQE should you say no if doing them next year depends on a tc this year?
Hi! I would ask myself:How do you answer a 'why this firm over another' question?
Hi! I think your instincts sound right - we talked about this briefly here, in case it is helpfulHi guys! I am attending the Bird&Bird open day and was working on my application for the vac scheme when i came across this q: "Please list any events you have attended or interactions you have had with Bird & Bird before submitting this application. Please include only the name of the event (or interaction) and the date." I haven't yet had any interactions with the firm but i was wondering could i put the open day in it but just clarify my future attendance?
Sorry, I'm not too sure on B&B as I don't have experience with them!
Maybe try adding it on their form and see if it allows you to enter dates in advance? Also, definitely write a note bringing it to their attention (in brackets, add (event has not yet occurred, but I received an offer to attend on x date) or something like that) or you can enter this in any further information boxes.
If the form doesn't let you do that or if you are unsure, I would recommend asking their Grad Rec![]()
Hi! We have a small list here: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/law-firm-online-tests-2026–27.11685/Hi, has any list for this cycle been compiled for firms which don't do VI's and/or psychometrics? If anybody could direct me it would be much appreciated