Just got cleary interview email today! Does anyone have any tips?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply and subsequently do the CRS form?Just did the Neurosight DLA test and think it went well??
My strengths were diligence and critical thinking and weakness/area for improvement was drive (but ik i definitely gave answers that showed this so i think that mustve just been the lowest points one).
Used the method someone mentioned in a tc journey post on here about writing down the traits the firm's looking for and then ticking off each time you think you answer the question in a way that meets one of those traits to ensure you over all the traits and I think it worked?
I guess we'll see! (Also I just did a two-page CV, my usual law one, without a cover letter for the application)
Hi! We have a small list here: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/law-firm-online-tests-2026–27.11685/Does anyone have a list of law firms that scrapped application questions this year and just requires you to fill in grades/work experience?
2 mins !Can someoneo PLEASEEEEEEE tell me how long u get to answer HLC VI qs
I only got my invite today; it definitely doesn't mean PFO for definite! i don't think there's any real rhyme or reason as to when the firm progresses with you and why some people get invited before others. It's best not to stress and just focus on ur other applications in the meantime.Does no cleary invite mean pfo? I’ve done the test
by the 65 threshold do you mean in every module or overall?Ive applied for Cleary Summer - didn't meet the 65 threshold but have strong grades otherwise. Haven't received the WG. Safe to conclude a PFO?
Hope not! Fingers crossed it's staggeredDoes no cleary invite mean pfo? I’ve done the test
They require a 65 in every module - idk how I will fare cuz I have a first class from a top uni, but alot of my modules were below 65by the 65 threshold do you mean in every module or overall?