TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

Just did the Neurosight DLA test and think it went well??
My strengths were diligence and critical thinking and weakness/area for improvement was drive (but ik i definitely gave answers that showed this so i think that mustve just been the lowest points one).

Used the method someone mentioned in a tc journey post on here about writing down the traits the firm's looking for and then ticking off each time you think you answer the question in a way that meets one of those traits to ensure you over all the traits and I think it worked?

I guess we'll see! (Also I just did a two-page CV, my usual law one, without a cover letter for the application)
 
Just did the Neurosight DLA test and think it went well??
My strengths were diligence and critical thinking and weakness/area for improvement was drive (but ik i definitely gave answers that showed this so i think that mustve just been the lowest points one).

Used the method someone mentioned in a tc journey post on here about writing down the traits the firm's looking for and then ticking off each time you think you answer the question in a way that meets one of those traits to ensure you over all the traits and I think it worked?

I guess we'll see! (Also I just did a two-page CV, my usual law one, without a cover letter for the application)
If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply and subsequently do the CRS form?
 
Does no cleary invite mean pfo? I’ve done the test
I only got my invite today; it definitely doesn't mean PFO for definite! i don't think there's any real rhyme or reason as to when the firm progresses with you and why some people get invited before others. It's best not to stress and just focus on ur other applications in the meantime.
 
  • 🤝
Reactions: Legal12345
TCLAWorkspace
TCLA Workspace
Prepare for each firm, in one place.Firm research, practice tests and application tracking.
Explore Workspace →
TCLAWorkspace
TCLA Workspace
Prepare for each firm, in one place.Firm research, practice tests and application tracking.
Explore Workspace →

Find member