The holy trinity (why: you, law, this firm) scrutiny... SOS ??? Anyone want to check each other's answers?

hungry_for_TC

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2021
Hi all,

Got an AC coming up in a week. I've written down my answers for the "why you" "why this firm" "why commercial law" questions but would love it if someone checked over them for me to see if they're good enough (and then I won't feel like I am memorising bad answers). Don't worry, I won't make it sound rehearsed, just need to memorise the main points.

I would love to swap answers and help someone else out too - my AC is for Ropes & Gray :)

• 🏆
Reactions: George Maxwell

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi all,

Got an AC coming up in a week. I've written down my answers for the "why you" "why this firm" "why commercial law" questions but would love it if someone checked over them for me to see if they're good enough (and then I won't feel like I am memorising bad answers). Don't worry, I won't make it sound rehearsed, just need to memorise the main points.

I would love to swap answers and help someone else out too - my AC is for Ropes & Gray :)
Hey @hungry_for_TC,

This sounds like a fantastic idea. My advice would be, if you can manage it, find someone to verbalise your answers with too (or even just practicing them in front of the mirror/a webcam). I often found that saying something aloud made me revise my answers.

I hope that you and @rohit301099 enjoy meeting and working together!

Very best of luck for your AC too. I know a trainee at the firm and they couldn't speak about Ropes more highly 🙌

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.