Tips for converting vac schemes into TCs

ivannai

Standard Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys not sure if this is the right section but here goes. This will be my first time doing law/a vac scheme and I don't really know what to expect (with a US firm). Obviously I hope to convert it into a TC, but I'm really confused how it is possible to assess candidates in the span of 5 days. I presume there will be an exit interview too. Are there things in particular that I should be on the lookout for/do or not do?

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi guys not sure if this is the right section but here goes. This will be my first time doing law/a vac scheme and I don't really know what to expect (with a US firm). Obviously I hope to convert it into a TC, but I'm really confused how it is possible to assess candidates in the span of 5 days. I presume there will be an exit interview too. Are there things in particular that I should be on the lookout for/do or not do?

You may find this helpful: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/the-vacation-scheme-guide/

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.