• I hate it :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hopefullawyer123

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 25, 2020
Looks like I can change the form to automatically search for most recent, rather than most relevant. Not sure if anyone has a preference here?

I would certainly prefer most recent. It comes in handy when you want to check if others have recently heard back from a firm. However, I see the benefits for both so it depends what others think :)

• ℹ️
Reactions: Jaysen

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    I would certainly prefer most recent. It comes in handy when you want to check if others have recently heard back from a firm. However, I see the benefits for both so it depends what others think :)

I agree! I think the even in terms of advice being given, more recent advice always seems to be more popular anyway. I also just typed in "case study" into the search bar to test this and Jacob's article seems to be the fifth result even though I'd say it's probably the most relevant post for anyone looking for anything on case studies - so the most relevant system seems a bit ambiguous anyway I think.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I don’t know if I’m being blind but is there an option to stay logged in? I have to log in every time I open the TCLA website, whereas before it would keep me logged in!
    Nope you are right, we’re still working on this :)

Ole1999

Star Member
    Forum Winner
    Junior Lawyer
    Jun 5, 2020
    Hi @Jaysen , loving the new forum and can finally log in now with google!!
    Just one quick thing - on the mobile website, could you make going through pages in a thread a bit easier? Right now I have to scroll right down to the bottom to go back to the page which I last read. Could you also list the page numbers out so it is easier to navigate between pages in a thread. Thanks!

Sanyia Ismail

Jan 9, 2019
    Hey - I'm being directed to an error message when I click on the link to request access to premium forum. I'm already signed up to the forum, and the same issue keeps occurring.

Can you please let me know if there's anything I need to do?

Thanks!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey - I'm being directed to an error message when I click on the link to request access to premium forum. I'm already signed up to the forum, and the same issue keeps occurring.

Can you please let me know if there's anything I need to do?

Thanks!

I've just sent you an invite to the group, let me know if this fixed your issue!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Just one quick thing - on the mobile website, could you make going through pages in a thread a bit easier? Right now I have to scroll right down to the bottom to go back to the page which I last read. Could you also list the page numbers out so it is easier to navigate between pages in a thread. Thanks!

Glad to hear it!

I'm sure we can do this, let me get back to you.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

We've made some changes here, I hope that helps!

Chloe D

Standard Member
    Jan 14, 2021
    Hello,

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned by someone else yet, but I think it would be quite a helpful function to have if there was an option to search directly within threads? It would save quite a lot of time in terms of sifting through the entire thread to locate one specific message! :) Thank you!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hello,

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned by someone else yet, but I think it would be quite a helpful function to have if there was an option to search directly within threads? It would save quite a lot of time in terms of sifting through the entire thread to locate one specific message! :) Thank you!
    You should be able to do this!

1611685245626.png

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Suggestion: Wish there could be a live chat box function on this site, it is a bit annoying to scroll through lots of messages on the fast-moving threads like Vacation Scheme Application Discussions
    I think a live chat function would make it even harder to scroll though many messages? (It would also mean we wouldn't retain the posts.)

That said, we are planning to implement this for Gold members soon.

Reactions: Holly

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.