• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Winter Vacation Scheme 2018 Thread

This is a personal list I have compiled of all the firms that offer winter vacation scheme, their deadlines and winter scheme dates. (Some were empty because I couldn't find the dates, if anyone can fill it up that'll be great) Please disregard the highlights! I didn't know how to get rid of it....
 

Attachments

  • 🏆
Reactions: Reyak and Jaysen
This is a personal list I have compiled of all the firms that offer winter vacation scheme, their deadlines and winter scheme dates. (Some were empty because I couldn't find the dates, if anyone can fill it up that'll be great) Please disregard the highlights! I didn't know how to get rid of it....

This is fantastic Yaner, thank you for sharing!

I have put this into a Google Sheet for anyone to edit. Would be great if we could have a comprehensive list of winter vacation scheme deadlines and dates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JuQiFK_zQQQQ-Ru1a08BXLVE5NGgaac9ga1kMGrC7nw/edit?usp=sharing

upload_2018-9-28_12-16-58.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reyak

Find member