Womble Question

antisocial applicant

Esteemed Member
Jan 12, 2022
I'm a bit late to the party with this application but I'm gonna give it a shot. It says 'Considering the location in which you wish to train; tell us about a local project or development that has interested you. Explain why it is of interest and how, as a business, we could provide support'.

I'm wondering what they mean by 'explain why it is of interest' - do they want me to explain why the project interests me personally or why it if interest to the firm?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I'm a bit late to the party with this application but I'm gonna give it a shot. It says 'Considering the location in which you wish to train; tell us about a local project or development that has interested you. Explain why it is of interest and how, as a business, we could provide support'.

I'm wondering what they mean by 'explain why it is of interest' - do they want me to explain why the project interests me personally or why it if interest to the firm?
It is why it has interested you. The "how as a business we could support" part will naturally mean they should be interested in it too.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.