CMS Opportunities 2021/22

hopefulfutureapprentice

Dec 6, 2021
I have just received a video interview for apprenticeship 2022....Does any one have tips or knowledge of what questions to expect in this part of the process? Please help !!!
Hi,
Congratulations and good luck!
I done my video interview last month. I think completely messed it up, I am yet to hear back.
It was a very different experience to normal interviews for me.
It was 4 questions, 60 seconds to prepare and 60 seconds to answer - this time went so fast!
I am not sure if the questions would be the same and I am sorry I couldn’t remember them all! But I would recommend researching the firm, reasons why you want to work there, and think of some competencies and examples of you demonstrating these.
Try not to script it, but maybe write bullet points so you can glance at them when preparing and frame your answer around them.
I hope this helps and I hope it goes well for you! :)

Tt-law

• Mar 15, 2022
    Hi!
    I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Anyone who has heard back from CMS post-VI, how long did it take to hear back after it was reviewed?
    Thank you!
    Hey, it should not take too long because the CMS graduate recruitment team is "really on it " all the time as I asked the firm. I did mine on Friday and got an invite to AC on Monday, that was decision made over weekend! Hope all is well for you though, let me know what's up:)

hopefulfutureapprentice

Dec 6, 2021
    Hey, it should not take too long because the CMS graduate recruitment team is "really on it " all the time as I asked the firm. I did mine on Friday and got an invite to AC on Monday, that was decision made over weekend! Hope all is well for you though, let me know what's up:)
    Thank you for the reply!
    I done mine 21 February, it was reviewed on 17 March and still waiting to hear. I have emailed but haven’t heard back either. So I think I should just take this as a no 😩 I wasn’t expecting a good outcome after my VI, it didn’t go well!

hkanani

Dec 22, 2021
    Hey all! Just did an apprenticeship AC yesterday and since I haven't received a phone call today, I'm getting quite worried... Anyone know of people getting accepted with a 2nd day phone call? Or has any other applicant already received an acceptance?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.