TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

patternteddybear

Esteemed Member
Jan 4, 2023
VI for addleshaw goddard! really happy but in a bit of a dilemma as i am mid exam season. to do the interview well, i would have to take two days out and hence squander my exams. i have an AC coming up after my exams so not sure if i should just focus on that. as i know that the degree is ultimately the priority. difficult one!

would be a much easier decision if all of my firms had replied to me :(

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    VI for addleshaw goddard! really happy but in a bit of a dilemma as i am mid exam season. to do the interview well, i would have to take two days out and hence squander my exams. i have an AC coming up after my exams so not sure if i should just focus on that. as i know that the degree is ultimately the priority. difficult one!

would be a much easier decision if all of my firms had replied to me :(
    I'm not sure if it still is, but the VI for AG used to be audio only (last cycle), which makes it considerably more manageable as you can use prompts and notes!

patternteddybear

Esteemed Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    I'm not sure if it still is, but the VI for AG used to be audio only (last cycle), which makes it considerably more manageable as you can use prompts and notes!
    thank you for this :) i reckon i will still give the VI a go because i don’t want to have the regret of not knowing what could have happened. do you have much time to prepare for answers? do you think it would be possible to research the answers during the interview?

as i was thinking that if it’s audio only, i could carefully craft some answers through research. i know it won’t be my best work as exams are currently my focus but it would definitely be a shame for me to miss out

genuinely shocked though that i have progressed to this stage, as it’s rolling basis and i applied on the deadline

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.