Status
Not open for further replies.

thelawstudent2000

Star Member
Jan 16, 2023
Nope! Woohoo well done! When did you apply? I think I’m likely a PFO 😢
Eversheds birmingham VS offer!
Nope! Woohoo well done! When did you apply? I think I’m likely a PFO 😢
Thank youuu!! I applied in the 8th of Jan . I’m not sure if that was the deadline or not , but I applied quite late so I’m sure you will get yours soon so be positive ! When did you apply !

Reactions: Tattyasha

Harrison.jm

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2022
Does anyone have tips on how to deal with post-AC anxiety 🫠
Absolutely - the key is to reflect on the positives of the experience and focus less on the outcome. Whilst that can be really hard to do, the way you perceive your AC affects how you think about it. I always think about what an opportunity it is to be at the firm. You reached this stage, so you are clearly a great candidate! Know your worth, and don't let the outcome of an AC determine that.

jennifer

Esteemed Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi - just wondering if anyone knows what is Mayer Brown's benchmark for the test to be progressed to AC?
The feedback reports shows our three strengths and five areas (eg Verbal Reasoning etc) which are graded in accordance with "average" (ie above average, average etc) thanks :)

Tattyasha

Distinguished Member
Jan 15, 2023
Thank youuu!! I applied in the 8th of Jan . I’m not sure if that was the deadline or not , but I applied quite late so I’m sure you will get yours soon so be positive ! When did you apply !
That’s fantastic, massive well done 🤩
I applied on the 3rd so not looking hopeful. This is my first round of applications and I think, having just done the Ropes&Gray training sesh, I’ve fluffed them all 🤣 ah well, practice run to learn all my lessons in preparation for the real thing next time :)

Fingers crossed for you that all the next stages go well. I’m sure they will!

• 🤝
Reactions: Jaysen

futuretrainee202X

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone know when Hogan Lovells sends out a WG invite (I.e., immediate or a couple days later)? I recall it’s automatically sent.

Also, it would be great to know if we need to complete this test before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.