Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Thank you for the reply 😄Just a few follow up questions if you don't mind. What kind of specifics should I include? And how woudl I structure this part given there might be several events, or should I pick 2-3 and briefly say what I learned/enjoyed from each? Thank you!
The firm name and the title of the event are going to be of interest, as well as what you personally gained from attending them. You don’t have to detail what the event consisted of unless it’s relevant to what you gained.

• 🏆
Reactions: WindowsUpdate

AL123456

Jun 23, 2021
I just wanted to ask whether we should ever email grad rec if we haven't heard back regarding an application? I did a VI on the 29th December for a spring scheme. I know ACs already have started and that my VI went terribly so it is a rejection, but it is the not hearing that is getting to me a bit...

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2022
anyone heard from CMS recently? their bristol scheme is probably my number 1 choice I have so much conflicting stuff and just wanna hear. Has anyone prompted grad rec successfully with CMS?

Reactions: Arf1309

FutureLawyer99

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2021
I’ve just completed an assessment centre and I did not finish the last part of a written task. Is it detrimental to my chances of gaining a VS? I am really upset about it 😥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.