FT_82

Mar 3, 2023
I was going through last years posts on this forum and people who heard back later on had rejections. I really hope that is not the case this time :(
However there was one person who commented and said they got their invite to AC a few days after everyone else’s invites…

Lydia

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Those who haven't heard back yet keep your head up! no news does not mean bad news.

For those progressing to AC - I have just received my timetable for the day / interview details with SA for the following day. I just wanted to ask whether anyone has done the Kennedy's AC before and knows what sort of things we should be expecting for the 3 micro assessments?

Having a look back on the forum I can see that previous years there have been no group tasks which I found strange?

Any advice / tips would be much appreciated :)

Reactions: lawhk16 and TC_2024

TC_2024

Distinguished Member
Mar 21, 2022
Those who haven't heard back yet keep your head up! no news does not mean bad news.

For those progressing to AC - I have just received my timetable for the day / interview details with SA for the following day. I just wanted to ask whether anyone has done the Kennedy's AC before and knows what sort of things we should be expecting for the 3 micro assessments?

Having a look back on the forum I can see that previous years there have been no group tasks which I found strange?

Any advice / tips would be much appreciated :)
Hi Lydia!

I was at the AC last year and there were no group exercises. The tasks were individual based and included picking through a document and to spot this errors and what it means for the ‘client’. The other ones were prioritizing tasks and explaining why you did so. The last one was to do with a board meeting and how to set out the agenda inc the format!

Reactions: Lydia

TC_2024

Distinguished Member
Mar 21, 2022
Thank you so much for responding - this is so helpful!

Were all the tasks written based? or were there some that required you to record a video of yourself explaining your answer for example?

Thanks again :)
From what I remember they were written based. But they are definitely timed. I don’t remember anything about the video based

Reactions: Lydia

SB1210

Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2023
From what I remember they were written based. But they are definitely timed. I don’t remember anything about the video based
Hi Lydia, thank you so much for providing your response, it is honestly so helpful! Was this the last stage for you or did you have to do a Partner interview next? Did you also apply for the TC or SQE programme? :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.