TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambs123

Legendary Member
Feb 19, 2021
has anyone considered in-house law?
I’m working in-house atm as a paralegal and the work-life balance is much better! But everyone GC that I work with trained in private practice and then moved in-house post-qualifying. I think it’s really dependent on what you want from your career, but from what I’ve heard, training in private practice offers more opportunities :)

Reactions: LS_1998 and mona09

TheTCcommune

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 26, 2022
Has anyone heard from Stephenson Harwood for the svs, does anyone know if they send out offers late?
I think someone asked over the weekend if anyone had heard yet and so far two responses (me included) that we haven't heard yet from Stephenson Harwood. So not sure whether this would be considered late or not. Just looking at when they sent out Spring offers (about 2-1.5 weeks away from the start date) it seems like it'll be late

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    Hi guys - I'm applying to an Open Day with a firm who I will also be applying for a Direct TC with. There will not be a massive update to my 'Work History' section of the application between the Open Day and TC applications, so I was wondering whether people can use the same answers to this section for both applications, or if it gets flagged? @Jessica Booker your thoughts would also be appreciated.

Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.