TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADKM

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2022
Macfarlanes PFO. I mean this is ridiculous!!! I felt this was my best application and connected with the firm on so many points yet I keep getting rejected every single time at the first stage. Judging by the way I’m going I might never get a TC, very sorry for this depressing post. I literally feel like banging my head against a wall 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

M0M007

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Apr 6, 2023
Macfarlanes PFO. I mean this is ridiculous!!! I felt this was my best application and connected with the firm on so many points yet I keep getting rejected every single time at the first stage. Judging by the way I’m going I might never get a TC, very sorry for this depressing post. I literally feel like banging my head against a wall 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Hey I can sympathise with you. I spent the most time on Macfarlanes and felt it was my best app of all time yet received a PFO today. Lets keep going strong, we ll eventually get something :)

modupebusola

Standard Member
Jul 22, 2023
We’ve all been there! I know everyone says this, but it only takes one firm to say yes! Please don’t lose hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.