Allen & Overy Winter Vacation Scheme 2024

Aug 28, 2023
WINTER VACATION SCHEME OFFER!!!!!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

I just got the call and I am still shaking! I did the test last Wednesday at 1:15pm (although I was on holiday in America so it was actually 8:15 am for me) and I am so surprised they responded this quickly.

I wish the best to everyone else!!!

VMS

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
If it's any consolidation, I've had to decline the offer due to scheme clashes (can't believe I'm in the position to say this to a law firm 😅), so that frees up a spot hopefully to those waiting!

Wow what a fantastic position to be! Congrats, you must have worked really hard to achieve that.

prospectiveswitcher

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Aug 18, 2022
Hi! Congrats on getting the offer! May I ask do they send an email after the phone call or is the phone call all there is? I changed my phone number and it's probably too late to update them... I did my AC on Oct 20th and it's almost two weeks 😭
I missed all of their calls because I had been getting a lot of spam calls - they will email you asking you to call them if they can't get through.

Aug 28, 2023
Hi! Congrats on getting the offer! May I ask do they send an email after the phone call or is the phone call all there is? I changed my phone number and it's probably too late to update them... I did my AC on Oct 20th and it's almost two weeks 😭
Hey thank you so much! They called me and I received the email just under 2 hours later. Like the other comment said, I'm sure they will email you if they cannot call you since they called me at 4pm and I could have been in class/ in the cinema or something and missed the call.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.