TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

danturner

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I completed my Reed Smith assessment on 30th December and received my assessment confirmation then. However, I just received another confirmation of completing my assessment so am slightly confused. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it possible that they think I completed it again? Or was it simply a mistake? Thank you!

Reactions: lons52 and Yusuf391

jplaw1010

Legendary Member
Apr 11, 2023
I completed my Reed Smith assessment on 30th December and received my assessment confirmation then. However, I just received another confirmation of completing my assessment so am slightly confused. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it possible that they think I completed it again? Or was it simply a mistake? Thank you!
i had the same thing, just a tech issue

Reactions: danturner

dms21

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hi everyone, could I get your opinion on this app question for Stephenson Harwood. The question is - "Read the article on sustainability in Yachting. A client has asked for an overview and the key points. In 600 words, please summarize the article (with a link to an article)". Any advice on how to approach this? Should I address the client as if I'm writing an email, or do i just dive straight in? Also, should I address overview and key points separately?

Reactions: axelbeugre

PlscanIhaveaTC

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone, could I get your opinion on this app question for Stephenson Harwood. The question is - "Read the article on sustainability in Yachting. A client has asked for an overview and the key points. In 600 words, please summarize the article (with a link to an article)". Any advice on how to approach this? Should I address the client as if I'm writing an email, or do i just dive straight in? Also, should I address overview and key points separately?
I went straight into it and structured it as overview and then key points.

Reactions: axelbeugre

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.