TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Zi48

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2022
I haven't heard a peep from Gibson Dunn it's a little worrying - Has ANYONE heard ANYTHING from them?
I applied in September and haven’t heard anything. When I emailed in January they said if you haven’t heard your application is still under consideration, but I’ve seen some offers on here and LinkedIn so I’m not hopeful

medy

• Dec 8, 2023
    Nope - applied on deadline and nothing so far

Applied 6 months ago - no news. Last time someone told me that 20 out of 25 places on the vac scheme were filled.

I applied in September and haven’t heard anything. When I emailed in January they said if you haven’t heard your application is still under consideration, but I’ve seen some offers on here and LinkedIn so I’m not hopeful

Are these all for the UK offices? cos I know some people applying to their offices outside who are waiting as well :(

neonorange

Distinguished Member
    Feb 2, 2024
    Honestly really admire those of you with the mental fortitude to check if anyone on LinkedIn has offers. This forum makes me insane enough most of the time.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.