Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

tractor12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 6, 2019
Is anyone still waiting on DLA Piper? I heard they’ve completed their ACs, which can’t be right surely?
Also still waiting!

I'm waiting for 5 applications I submitted between end of December and 15th January. Given that firms would get an influx of applications towards the deadline, when do you guys think it is realistic to start receiving responses? Did anyone experience this in previous cycles?

JayB

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
Also still waiting!

I'm waiting for 5 applications I submitted between end of December and 15th January. Given that firms would get an influx of applications towards the deadline, when do you guys think it is realistic to start receiving responses? Did anyone experience this in previous cycles?

I never experienced this year last year. It’s so odd!

Shane

Distinguished Member
Jul 22, 2018
Just read over my Shearman application and realised that I selected that one of my non-legal work experiences was "law related". I know that grad rec is pretty strict, but is that a definite rejection do you reckon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.