Irwin mitchell app

Amanda

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
Has anyone filled in an application for Irwin Mitchell at all?
I was unsure whether they want all our grades for our degree on the application or just our final degree grade?
I tried contacting them on wednesday and I still havent had a reply.
Any advice would be very helpful!
Many thanks

Tanjina Begum

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone,
I was unsure whether they want all our grades for our degree on the application or just our final degree grade?
Many thanks

Did you get a response to this Amanda?

Saksham Malik

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Hi everyone,
Many thanks

Hi, does anyone know if Irwin Mitchell recruits for their TC on a rolling basis?

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Exactly. Would you know if the firm expects you to insert grades of all your A levels and Uni subjects or just one subject? The education section is a bit confusing.
Every firm has a different policy. Ask them but also expect delays because many grad teams have been reduced and it is unlikely you will receive a response in a matter of days. Plus take into account that they have to reorganise vacations schemes, training contract seats and interviews.

Reactions: Saksham Malik

Saksham Malik

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Every firm has a different policy. Ask them but also expect delays because many grad teams have been reduced and it is unlikely you will receive a response in a matter of days. Plus take into account that they have to reorganise vacations schemes, training contract seats and interviews.

Makes sense, thank you.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.