2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Apr 22, 2020
    @Jessica Booker out of interest - when applying should we be putting all of our work experiences or is it better to be selective? For example I’ve worked in a number of hospitality roles, where I’ve developed similar skills, should I only be putting the most recent?

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    If you are a premium member, catch up with @Alice G's interview webinar from the other night which pretty much covers the foundations for this. I think the recording is going up soon if not already.
    Thank you @Alison C! If you catch the recording I hope it helps and feel free to tag me in any follow up questions! It was a lot of info covered so feel free to ask away :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Alison C
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.