TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefullylaw2000

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2020
I had mine updated today and I haven't received nothing for CC.. at this point I am tired looooooooool

Congrats to everyone who's got a WG invite for CC's 2023 TC! And for those with a PFO keep going, you'll get something soon 💪 am I the only one who hasn't heard anything either way yet? Haha 😅
I've not heard anything yet either! Not a PFO till it is i guess???

Reactions: Haris, M777 and F99

anon123456789

Valued Member
  • Oct 25, 2021
    Hi, I sent my application to Reed Smith on Tuesday but they did not even send a SJT to me.... Do you think it's a PFO?
    Don't worry! I sent mine last Thursday and still haven't heard anything so I'm glad I'm not the only one. From what I can gather the SJT forms a part of the initial application process and so is an automatic requirement, the only problem is that RS have to trigger it. It might just be the case that they're waiting to send out as many SJTs as possible before the final deadline. It's not a PFO :)

Reactions: atrumregina1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.