Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2719a

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I still have not heard back from Slaughters but my friend who is a future trainee said that they stop interviewing by the end of January. Does anyone have any contrary information?

This is the last firm I am waiting to hear from and the wait is unbearable.

Reactions: JoNo

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Some of you display a positivity I envy. Am amazed by it and I hope it's rewarded soon. Good luck everyone!
Don’t forget that, like with social media, we have control over what we filter on the forum and how we present ourselves :) Last Friday I was in the worst headspace imaginable and felt truly negative and down. It’s like anything, it ebbs and flows, but I do think that trying to exercise your mind into formulating things more positively can be a great thing for your long term perspective and it’s something I’ve been working on for such a long time since going through this all! Really grateful to all of you for your positive thoughts and support too :)

• 🤝
  • 🏆
Reactions: jae, Maddie R, Zoo and 20 others

Abgaal

Legendary Member
Premium Member
May 24, 2019
I still have not heard back from Slaughters but my friend who is a future trainee said that they stop interviewing by the end of January. Does anyone have any contrary information?

This is the last firm I am waiting to hear from and the wait is unbearable.
One of my friends just did an interview with slaughters yesterday. I believe that this is the final week maybe. They'll get back to us next week for sure.

Reactions: J Malone
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.