Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1999

Legendary Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi, when preparing for interview questions like why law, why the firm etc is it a bad idea to repeat what’s in your application(but go into more detail) as they would probably have your application in front of them?

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Hi, when preparing for interview questions like why law, why the firm etc is it a bad idea to repeat what’s in your application(but go into more detail) as they would probably have your application in front of them?

I wouldn’t repeat word for word my application but your application and what you say in the interview should definitely align! I’d go into more detail as well

Reactions: CalibreX1

D95

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 17, 2019
    Is anybody still waiting for Stevens & Bolton? I know that two people already got their interview invites last week but I have heard nothing yet. Probably a PFO at this point, but I am trying not to lose hope.

cowmoomoo88

Feb 14, 2020
    Dechert has already accepted people for Spring schemes, though I'm not sure if spaces are filled yet. I made it past VI and have been invited to Dechert AC, scheduled for this week.

I submitted Dechert on the deadline (31 Jan), a couple hours before.

I wonder if anyone can give me some tips on Dechert AC?' I'd be most grateful. Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.