2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helpme12345

Valued Member
Nov 19, 2020
Sorry about that! Good luck for your other apps. Sorry to ask the classic question but when did you apply?

Sorry ! Do you mind disclosing at what time and day you heard back?

Sorry to hear! And to add to that, when did they get back to you?

No problem, should have included to begin with :D

Applied 6/12 and heard back 40 mins ago!

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
I applied for A&O on the 2nd of December but have heard absolutely nothing since passing the Situational judgement test :( does anyone know when they typically stop running ACs?

Veep9

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 8, 2020
    Hi, hope everyone’s having a good weekend! For “share a non academic interest or achievement and what it’s taught you about yourself”, I wanted to talk about steps I took to rise to a challenge at work which helped me get a promotion. For the second part, would it be ok to explain that I’ve learned that I enjoy working under pressure and that tight deadlines really motivate me. It’s all true, I’m just not sure how to make it not sound like I’m BSing. Thank you!

Reactions: Bugsy Malone

Bugsy Malone

Legendary Member
    Commercial Writer
    Junior Lawyer
    Jun 24, 2018
    Hi, hope everyone’s having a good weekend! For “share a non academic interest or achievement and what it’s taught you about yourself”, I wanted to talk about steps I took to rise to a challenge at work which helped me get a promotion. For the second part, would it be ok to explain that I’ve learned that I enjoy working under pressure and that tight deadlines really motivate me. It’s all true, I’m just not sure how to make it not sound like I’m BSing. Thank you!
    Hi - I answered a similar que to that on my Bird & Bird app and I approached it like that. I'm happy to share my answer with you if that would be helpful :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: NadineBusty and Veep9
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.