2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA98

Nov 11, 2019
It says it's been updated on the app portal
I don't think that means anything particularly! I was told they wouldn't review direct tc applications till they finished reviewing vac scheme applications & since people are still hearing back on those it seems like they haven't got round to us yet.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi, I completed an AC with A&O last Wednesday and have not heard anything since (for direct TC). At what point is it acceptable to chase?

Always ask at the end of an interview/AC when you are likely to hear back.

I'd wait until at least Thursday next week.

PF'noooo!

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Hi everyone, I am a career changer and (very) new to the application process. I have submitted the bulk of my applications but keen to submit one more to Charles Russell Speechly. The deadline is on Jan 31st. Their website does not provide any indication on whether or not applications are considered on a rolling basis. Has anyone heard if it is rolling or know whether it would be worthwhile submitting an application to them this week at this late stage.

AH97

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I am a career changer and (very) new to the application process. I have submitted the bulk of my applications but keen to submit one more to Charles Russell Speechly. The deadline is on Jan 31st. Their website does not provide any indication on whether or not applications are considered on a rolling basis. Has anyone heard if it is rolling or know whether it would be worthwhile submitting an application to them this week at this late stage.

I attended an event with CRS last month and they're definitely non-rolling!

thirdtimelucky

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 12, 2019
    I'd say its always worth a shot submitting even if it is rolling. I submitted on the last day at a rolling firm and got to the AC stage!

Reactions: PF'noooo! and Holly
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.