Status
Not open for further replies.

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Black Man Reaction GIF by Black Prez

Yeah sis..there are no new emails!! work now plse! (talking to myself)

lawloser

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
What a great problem to have! Well done on getting offers from all three!

I'd recommend reaching out to trainees at all three firms and asking for their insight into things like the work, culture and anything else that might be especially important to you. I would also caution against taking anyone's opinion too literally. Everyone is going to tell you that their firm is the better one but always try to be objective and decide for yourself based on your own views.

PS: I loved everything about Bakers (I'm also obviously heavily biased haha) but the choice is yours! ;)
Thank you Dheepa!

I agree. It's just after talking with people from both, I am having trouble between Baker and Hogans. I feel both have great opportunities and D&I initiatives, but i'm still clueless 😅

• 🏆
Reactions: JoNo

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Thank you Dheepa!

I agree. It's just after talking with people from both, I am having trouble between Baker and Hogans. I feel both have great opportunities and D&I initiatives, but i'm still clueless 😅
    If you'd like to talk through some of your concerns/doubts about either more openly feel free to DM me. I promise as much as firm loyalty compels me to tell you to pick Bakers, I can still be pretty objective about it! xx

• Love
    Reactions: Jaysen and lawloser

Haz

Legendary Member
  • Dec 28, 2020
    Does the Reed Smith SST test intellect/verbal reasoning, or does it look at your personality (and therefore easier)?
    Personality, it's 8 questions where you have to rank 5 options (basically asking which method you'd take in a certain scenario) - you then get a feedback report which highlights your 3 best skills/traits
    How long after taking Reed Smith SST do you know whether you passed?
    I received the next round's commercial questions 2 weeks after I took the SST :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.