2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Does anyone know when Reed Smith will get back to us post questions? Their email said we aim to get back to you in 5 working days, sooo should I be expecting a response soon or will I need to hang around for a month-ish?
They aim to so it does not mean that they will. I am waiting too

bethbristol

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Oct 30, 2019
Me seeing mine is less than 25%:
Ralph Wiggum Reaction GIF
All you need is for there to be 1 TC offered out on that scheme and to believe that that could be you

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    when I emailed them with a copy of my questions, they sent an email saying they will aim to reply within 5 days... did you not receive the same email? I believe it was automated.
    That’s in response to any general query, not specifically for them to read and review many sets of questions and progress people.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    All you need is for there to be 1 TC offered out on that scheme and to believe that that could be you

^ this

I know it's hard not to look at the stats/chances, but this is the advice I try to share, especially if you've already got the scheme. You can only focus on being your best self. If a firm thinks you're exceptional, they'll find room for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.