Application question help!

cryingoverTCs

Legendary Member
  • Mar 1, 2020
    I was completing Wedlake Bell's application form and I am super stuck on this question:
    Tell us about something which did not turn out as expected. (200 words)

I am not sure if they want me to say something that turned out worse or that turned out better, and I am not sure what else to include beyond the description of the event.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I was completing Wedlake Bell's application form and I am super stuck on this question:
    Tell us about something which did not turn out as expected. (200 words)

I am not sure if they want me to say something that turned out worse or that turned out better, and I am not sure what else to include beyond the description of the event.

Any help would be much appreciated!

You can take this one in lots of different directions as long as you are clearly identifying something that didn't turn out as expected! Most WB applications I've seen discuss an unexpected situation that arose and the applicant will go on to explain how they adapted to that situation and/or what they learned from it.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.