Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

Just a quick note to say if you are an SEO London candidate, you should join their group: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/groups/seo-london.6/groupinfo.

SEO London staff will be posting regularly within the group with law firm events and opportunities over the upcoming academic year. I encourage you to attend as many as you can.

As an alumnus, I wholeheartedly recommend the organisation -- they were instrumental in guiding me through the application process.

Thanks to @Julie SEO for driving this forward!

Best,

Jaysen

Reactions: Lat94 and Salma

LawGal

Sep 13, 2018
    Hi,

I am a member of SEO London, I passed the assessments last year. How will they know this? There is only an option to request membership on the link?

Many thanks!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi,

I am a member of SEO London, I passed the assessments last year. How will they know this? There is only an option to request membership on the link?

Many thanks!

I don't know what they do exactly as SEO London staff run the group. But, after you request membership, they may email you to ask your name/email.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.