Ask Me Anything: Future Trainee at Reed Smith

Vany

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2018
Hey Vanessa,

Yes! You can either post your question here or PM me (if personal), whatever works really!

We will be live from 6:30pm, but, will commence the AMA session properly at 7pm. If you miss it, the session will be recorded and the link will be posted here.
Thank you so much !

• 🤝
Reactions: Salma

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello All,

The session will be as follows:

1. 6:45-7:00 - officially live but we will not start until 7pm, we will wait for everyone to join/test sound and deal with small issues which may occur (hopefully not)

2. 7:00-7:15 - intro (the both of us)

3. 7:15-7:45 - Rachael will discuss her journey into law as a non law student, how she approached the vacation scheme/TC applications, her experience on the NRF scheme, how she persevered through her applications, despite the post vac scheme rejection and any tips or guidance.

4. 7:45-20:00 break

5. 20:00-20:30 - Reed Smith specific questions and AC advice

6. 20:30-20:45 - closing remarks

I hope you will all be able to join :)

Last edited:

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
Also one more thing (sorry for the spam).

If anyone wants to ask questions during the YouTube live, you will have to be signed into your YouTube account! If you don’t have one, you can comment questions within this thread and I will ask Rachael whilst moderating.

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
I hope you all can us join this evening!

As Jaysen mentioned you can ask questions on the google form, this thread or PM - whatever works really!

Rachael has been in all of our positions, so she will be providing invaluable advice and tips on the application process.

Reactions: Jaysen and Vany

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.