Bristows written assessment

hd112211

• Feb 20, 2021
    Hello all, can anyone shed some light on the written assessment part of the interview process for a Bristows TC?

I've read here that in the past it has taken the form of a client email advising on GDPR issues. Anyone with experience speculate as what to expect and any tips?

Thanks!

jessie5681

Feb 10, 2021
    Hello all, can anyone shed some light on the written assessment part of the interview process for a Bristows TC?

I've read here that in the past it has taken the form of a client email advising on GDPR issues. Anyone with experience speculate as what to expect and any tips?

Thanks!
    Well done for getting to the next stage! When did you have your interview?

JasmineWalters

Feb 10, 2021

Thanks!
    I did mine this morning. Was pretty tough. Totally too tight for time

SophieW

Feb 27, 2021
    I did mine this morning. Was pretty tough. Totally too tight for time
    Hi, I also did the written exercise on Monday - I've now been asked to complete a problem-based exercise. I was under the impression that the selection process was written exercise then invite to second interview if your performance was good, not this extra problem based written assessment. I've emailed recruitment but havent had a response. Anyone got any answers?!

Via20

Standard Member
    Feb 2, 2021
    Hi, I also did the written exercise on Monday - I've now been asked to complete a problem-based exercise. I was under the impression that the selection process was written exercise then invite to second interview if your performance was good, not this extra problem based written assessment. I've emailed recruitment but havent had a response. Anyone got any answers?!
    I was wondering the same! Can you let us know what GR says? :)

JasmineWalters

Feb 10, 2021
    I also thought this! What did GR say? I did my problem based exercise today. How did you find it?

letsee

Feb 5, 2021

Same, I was super confused because the info on their website hasn't changed -- did GR get back to you in the end?

SophieW

Feb 27, 2021
    Hi, I havent heard back either but I also emailed GR and they said that invitation to the second written assessment which seems to have been a new addition this year is no indication of performance from the first exercise and the two are assessed together to decide invitations to final interview.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.