Laurenjosephine

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2021
On Withers' application, they ask for you to tell them about a time you delivered 'client focus' but I'm not really sure what that is? Would working in a supermarket be an example? Would using another example for my time working in a supermarket be repetitive because I can't think of anything else that could relate?

Naomi U

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
Dec 8, 2019
Hi @Laurenjosephine

I am not the most experienced on Withers; however I think my interpretation of the question would be to think of a time where you have had to adapt to help someone. So yes I think working in a supermarket would be a great example, you can talk about a specific problem an individual customer had and how you had to tailor and adapt your service delivery to help them (personally I think you could repeat it if you have only mentioned it once before so long as there are different scenarios, if not anytime when you have to do work for someone else should be fine). I would recommend using the STAR technique to structure your answer.

Hope this helps :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.