Alison C

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Nov 27, 2019
    Hi Everyone!

We're happy to be continuing our weekly giveaway of TCLA Premium subscriptions throughout February!

I'd like to announce that my chosen winner for this week is @Alison C

It has been so lovely to read your posts which are not only incredibly supportive, but also extremely motivating and insightful for fellow career changers. I hope this giveaway helps you on your own journey ☺️

Congratulations!!
    Gosh, how lovely. I am so appreciative - I find the forum is such a great place for people to engage in meaningful discussion, and that you have found mine to be potentially helpful is truly heartwarming. Thank you, @Naomi U !

Reactions: Jaysen

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    So for this week's winner I've picked @Kablahc

You always provide really detailed advice and I also really enjoy the humour and support you bring to the forum! I hope the free month helps you with the rest of the app cycle and any interviews you have coming up!

We're all in this together with you! ;)💓 (had to drop the HSM reference sorry)

high school musical GIF

Kablahc

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    So for this week's winner I've picked @Kablahc

You always provide really detailed advice and I also really enjoy the humour and support you bring to the forum! I hope the free month helps you with the rest of the app cycle and any interviews you have coming up!

We're all in this together with you! ;)💓 (had to drop the HSM reference sorry)

high school musical GIF
    Thank you so much!! Just what I needed to survive this round! (And you know me too well 😂 )

• Haha
    Reactions: Jony and Alison C

al2020

Premium Member
    Forum Winner
    Jul 5, 2020
    My winner for this week is @al2020 for THIS very detailed and considered post on the Freshfields AC. It's great to see a user so willing to take the time to write in great depth and genuinely help other candidates. Very well done!!
    Thank you so much, Jacob! TCLA has been so instrumental in helping me hone my commercial awareness and go into law firm interviews (for the first time ever in my life) with confidence. Thanks for this and all the useful content that you and TCLA produce on a weekly basis!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    For this Monday, our winner is @chloe24 !

Despite being really new to the forum, Chloe's first post eptomises what TCLA is all about - providing support and guidance.

The TCLA community thrives when people invest in providing detailed and considered responses to threads like this, so a big thank you to Chloe for doing so within the first week of being with us!

• 🏆
    Reactions: al2020, chloe24 and Jaysen

chloe24

Forum Winner
    Feb 23, 2021
    For this Monday, our winner is @chloe24 !

Despite being really new to the forum, Chloe's first post eptomises what TCLA is all about - providing support and guidance.

The TCLA community thrives when people invest in providing detailed and considered responses to threads like this, so a big thank you to Chloe for doing so within the first week of being with us!
    Thanks so much Jessica! Having struggled to find my way in the legal sector myself it was all advice I wish I had been given when I was at Uni 😊

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    This week I’d like to nominate @HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh! I always appreciate how active you are in the forums and supportive of other members. I think in one of your recent posts you reminded that we all need to be kind to ourselves in this process and it really resonated with me :) thank you for everything you bring to our community :)

HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
    M&A Bootcamp
    Dec 1, 2020
    This week I’d like to nominate @HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh! I always appreciate how active you are in the forums and supportive of other members. I think in one of your recent posts you reminded that we all need to be kind to ourselves in this process and it really resonated with me :) thank you for everything you bring to our community :)
    Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi everyone, a couple of days late on this but for this week's winner I'd like to pick @TiredPG for always engaging with the commercial discussions and having some great opinions on the topics we've discussed. Really hope the premium resources helps you develop more of that already pretty excellent commercial awareness you have!

Last edited:

TiredPG

Star Member
    Forum Winner
    Jan 6, 2021
    Hi everyone, a couple of day's late on this but for this week's winner I'd like to pick @TiredPG for always engaging with the commercial discussions and having some great opinions on the topics we've discussed. Really hope the premium resources helps you develop more of that already pretty excellent commercial awareness you have!
    That's a really nice surprise! Thank you very much!! :)

• 🤝
    • 🏆
    Reactions: Alison C and Jessica Booker

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    For this week's award, we thought the following post from @Aquareed was fantastic.

2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion | The Corporate Law Academy Forum

It really epitomises what this community is about. We might not always have the exact answer or information someone is looking for, but providing general guidance, tips and advice when you can, is always an approach we want our forum members to take. Well done Aquareed and thank you for your contribution. I hope the premium access is of help to you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.