Aquareed

Standard Member
Forum Winner
Feb 8, 2020
For this week's award, we thought the following post from @Aquareed was fantastic.

2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion | The Corporate Law Academy Forum

It really epitomises what this community is about. We might not always have the exact answer or information someone is looking for, but providing general guidance, tips and advice when you can, is always an approach we want our forum members to take. Well done Aquareed and thank you for your contribution. I hope the premium access is of help to you!
Ah thanks so much!

Reactions: Jaysen

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Anon 11031
A

Anon 11031

A day late this week due to the bank holiday, but this week’s winner is @lawnoodle with this post:

https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....cheme-applications-discussion.2732/post-73863

We love posts like this because of their supportive nature through their reassurance and advice.

Well done Lawnoodle and thank you for your contributions to the forum!
Thanks for that, Jessica.

Admittedly, you and others on this forum have helped me feel much more confident in myself in such a short period of time - it's the least I could do! ☺️

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    This week's winner is @ChuPnl for kickstarting this thread on the forum a few weeks back. Not only was it a fantastic original idea (something we love to encourage among members), but it also really builds on the positive community learning experience TCLA strives to create. Really hope you find the premium resources helpful!

ChuPnl

Star Member
    Forum Winner
    Feb 9, 2021
    This week's winner is @ChuPnl for kickstarting this thread on the forum a few weeks back. Not only was it a fantastic original idea (something we love to encourage among members), but it also really builds on the positive community learning experience TCLA strives to create. Really hope you find the premium resources helpful!
    Thank you so much! I wasn’t excepting this at all, it is such a nice surprise!
    I’m glad you liked the thread idea and I really hope more people can contribute to it in the future to help everyone go through those unprecedented times :)

I also just wanted to say that everyone I have interacted with on this forum has been very supportive and the posts and threads have been incredibly helpful in my searches!

• Love
    Reactions: Dheepa and Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Thank you so much! I wasn’t excepting this at all, it is such a nice surprise!
    I’m glad you liked the thread idea and I really hope more people can contribute to it in the future to help everyone go through those unprecedented times :)

I also just wanted to say that everyone I have interacted with on this forum has been very supportive and the posts and threads have been incredibly helpful in my searches!
    Well done and excellent thread! Will drop you a PM :)

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    My winner this week is @AA99 for this open, frank discussion about post-VS rejections. As many will now have realised, I am a massive proponent of genuine self-reflection in all aspects of personal development, including the application process. I think this post epitomises what that is about and really helps others understand more about the value of self-reflection.

Very well done!

AA99

Forum Winner
    Jan 26, 2021
    My winner this week is @AA99 for this open, frank discussion about post-VS rejections. As many will now have realised, I am a massive proponent of genuine self-reflection in all aspects of personal development, including the application process. I think this post epitomises what that is about and really helps others understand more about the value of self-reflection.

Very well done!
    Wow that's fantastic thank you so much! Look forward to making the most of the content and hopefully converting the VS to a TC this year, thanks again!

Reactions: Jessica Booker

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    This week’s winner is @Asil Ahmad.

Special thanks goes to Asil for starting a thread on a topic and being willing to engage and encourage people to discuss the matter with them.

For TCLA, we want to encourage people to start commercial discussions or contribute to the forum teams discussions we regularly post. These conversations are important as you can learn and develop your commercial awareness, but at the same time learn from others and see things from different perspectives. Having conversations on these commercial topics is a great way to learn rather than just reciting information you have read from a book/article, as it encourages your own analysis and thinking.

Thanks again Asil!

@Jaysen will be in contact about the prize!

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020

Special thanks goes to Asil for starting a thread on a topic and being willing to engage and encourage people to discuss the matter with them.

For TCLA, we want to encourage people to start commercial discussions or contribute to the forum teams discussions we regularly post. These conversations are important as you can learn and develop your commercial awareness, but at the same time learn from others and see things from different perspectives. Having conversations on these commercial topics is a great way to learn rather than just reciting information you have read from a book/article, as it encourages your own analysis and thinking.

Thanks again Asil!

Thank you very much @Jessica Booker this just made my day and it is really amazing to be nominated for this prize.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

Thanks again Asil!

Well done @Asil Ahmad - you have been a fantastic asset to this forum since you joined, and I'm delighted to see you making the most of the scholarship. I will drop you a message now.

• Love
    Reactions: Asil Ahmad

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.