Gowling WLG VC Application Question

Charlotteeeeee

Dec 29, 2020
Considering the deadline is tomorrow, the grad rec team may wait until the final applications are in before reviewing the rest and perhaps benchmarking.

My old colleague who worked with me at Deloitte, now works for DLA and says they take the above approach.

I would assume that GR would assess candidates later this week following the deadline so we should hear back within the next few weeks, especially as they have to set up ACs in time for their Spring Vac Scheme in April!

I applied to London.

Last edited:

hopefullawyer123

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 25, 2020
Considering the deadline is tomorrow, the grad rec team may wait until the final applications are in before reviewing the rest and perhaps benchmarking.

My old colleague who worked with me at Deloitte, now works for DLA and says they take the above approach.

I agree, just wonder if it will be within the next week or next few weeks

Reactions: LegalLordLox

AspiringLawyer112

Esteemed Member
Jan 3, 2021
Unlikely to hear within the next week in my opinion! I think it takes a while to watch through everyone's VI and assess!

I'd probably say at least after a week then we could consider hearing back from Gowling

people submitted them at different times. I am assuming they were watching them as they came in.
I hope we hear something this week or latest Monday

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.