Hearing Back from Firms + AC & Interview Tips Share - 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Malone

Valued Member
Jun 1, 2018
yesterday I god a rejection from K&E vac scheme.
so I resent the same application to its TC because I thought that the main reason of my vac scheme application was to submit too late.

However, I found out that in my TC application, I clicked "No" in "Have you applied to Kirkland & Ellis International LLP before? Please state the year and position applied for*"

would that be ok?

Hazal

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Sep 25, 2018
yesterday I god a rejection from K&E vac scheme.
so I resent the same application to its TC because I thought that the main reason of my vac scheme application was to submit too late.

However, I found out that in my TC application, I clicked "No" in "Have you applied to Kirkland & Ellis International LLP before? Please state the year and position applied for*"

would that be ok?
Hey Heather! To be really honest with you, this might count against you if you don't rectify it with Grad Rec. Their first thought might be that you're trying to hide that you've already applied, even though that's not the case.

I'd go for an email, or, if you think you can come across well, I'd give them a call - it's a bit more personal.

Reactions: SB

J Malone

Valued Member
Jun 1, 2018
Hey Heather! To be really honest with you, this might count against you if you don't rectify it with Grad Rec. Their first thought might be that you're trying to hide that you've already applied, even though that's not the case.

I'd go for an email, or, if you think you can come across well, I'd give them a call - it's a bit more personal.
Oh! email maybe a good idea! thank you for your adivise

However, how can I email them?

-> unfortunately, I found out that I missed to check the following question?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.