Hearing Back from Firms + AC & Interview Tips Share - 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selina

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, please has anyone heard back from Freshfields post application for a TC?

I haven't either! I submitted my deadline a fair few days before the deadline as well but not a peep - no VI invitation either. I think someone here mentioned that we should hear back from them sometime before the end of February though. :)

Felicia

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Just got a VI invite from Bristows for those who were waiting to hear back from them :)

I did too! The email makes it seem that applications aren't screened yet, did you get that impression too?

Same here! I think applications are screened. I saw this on their website "All application forms are reviewed by our graduate recruitment team and a selection of applicants then are put forward for a short video interview". Best of luck with your interviews :)

Reactions: gigi23 and STWO

Roland

Distinguished Member
Jan 10, 2019
After completing the HSF online assessment did they send a confirmation email? And how long did they take to email the results?
Hi there, HSF do not send a confirmation email to confirm you have completed the test. One way to check if you've completed the test is to click the test link again - it should say something along the lines of 'no assessment outstanding'. I heard back a week or so after I completed the test, it was only an email to say 'you've reached the benchmark and your application is under review'. It does not tell you your test result/score. Hope this helps!

Phoebe-Lou

Feb 8, 2019
Hi there, HSF do not send a confirmation email to confirm you have completed the test. One way to check if you've completed the test is to click the test link again - it should say something along the lines of 'no assessment outstanding'. I heard back a week or so after I completed the test, it was only an email to say 'you've reached the benchmark and your application is under review'. It does not tell you your test result/score. Hope this helps!
That's perfect! Thank you so much - was mildly panicking as all others had sent a confirmation email/replied within 24hours

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Cleary Gottlieb VS offer!! I am totally shocked as I felt that I messed up with the group exercise completely.
Amazing news well done!! Goes to show how difficult assessment centres can be to gauge. Wishing you all the very best with the VS!! :)

Reactions: S30
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.