Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Not sure! It’s odd because one of my friend had his status updated when he received the WG invite and it wasn’t updated beforehand. Then, I’ve seen some who have had their portals updated and a day later received a WG invite strange..

I’m curious to know has anyone on here received a rejection from FF!!!
Yes, a couple of weeks ago, post-application for summer. Didn't check the portal.

Bugsy Malone

Legendary Member
Commercial Writer
Junior Lawyer
Jun 24, 2018
For anyone still waiting on DLA Piper, I think we should assume it’s a PFO, as couple of people have emailed them and they responded back saying they were rejected already, but apparently no emails were sent off! But take this as a pinch of salt, although I would assume it’s a PFO by now as a lot of offers have been given out! and their emails about waiting “2 weeks” is absurd!
Yeah I just got a rejection email saying they have filled all their places

mserwaah1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2019
can someone please help me in listing a couple of agencies that help find paralegal roles? I’ve heard there are a few out there and I was advised to be a member of a few to increase my chances of getting one. So far I’m just part of F-lex and it’s been some months but haven’t had an opportunity from them yet. Any recommendation is welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.