Hi all!!

thunder2451

Feb 12, 2024
Hi all, I graduated in 2023 and am currently in a legal role for a particular United Nations agency, and after a 3-year-long deliberation, I have finally decided I would like to try to seriously apply for TC's or Vac schemes. I literally have 0 friends that pursued this path so its really nice and encouraging to read through all of your stories here :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi all, I graduated in 2023 and am currently in a legal role for a particular United Nations agency, and after a 3-year-long deliberation, I have finally decided I would like to try to seriously apply for TC's or Vac schemes. I literally have 0 friends that pursued this path so its really nice and encouraging to read through all of your stories here :)
    Welcome to the community :)

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    Welcome to the community @thunder2451, I am sure that the forum will be inspiring and motivating as it was for many of us during our journeys to obtaining training contracts!

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.