Hogan Lovells Application 2020/21

Lawgirl123

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jun 22, 2020
    Oh wow, I'm working on my 6th at the moment. I definitely haven't applied for enough them - already been rejected by 3
    Don't worry i also did 3 others in October/ November for winter vac schemes (in addition to the 8 - now 7 in the pipeline) and was outright rejected from 1 and 2 others i flopped the interview.

If you're still waiting to hear from HL its probably good news!

Bethany

Star Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    Hi guys,

I received an email for WGT on Monday which said I needed to complete within 7 days. I have been ill so haven’t taken it yet. I intend to take it this evening but still not feeling my best. Does anyone know if tomorrow will be too late? I’m not sure what days they include / stop on.

Sorry if this seems like a silly question!

Emily K

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Dec 29, 2018
    Hi guys,

I received an email for WGT on Monday which said I needed to complete within 7 days. I have been ill so haven’t taken it yet. I intend to take it this evening but still not feeling my best. Does anyone know if tomorrow will be too late? I’m not sure what days they include / stop on.

Hey! I received mine on Monday and am taking it tonight as well, so I'm also hoping it's fine haha! I don't see why it wouldn't be since it is definitely within 7 days :)

Reactions: Bethany

Anna W

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 20, 2020
    Hi guys,

I think they tell you the exact deadline on the application portal (like where you find the test). Hope you feel better soon!!

Reactions: Bethany

Bugsy Malone

Legendary Member
    Commercial Writer
    Junior Lawyer
    Jun 24, 2018
    Hi guys,

I'm in the same position and doing mine tomorrow :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.